Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CFSC) - Aug 22-23, 2020
Weekend CFSC Firearm Course - Aug 22 -23, 2020
The CFSC weekend course runs Saturday 8:00am to 6:00pm and Sunday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Exams are conducted immediately following each course.
Topics covered in the course include:
- the evolution of firearms, major parts, types and actions
- basic firearms safety practices
- ammunition and ammunition safety
- safe operation of the various firearm action types
- safe handling procedures
- firing techniques and procedures
- firearm care and maintenance
- firearm owner/user responsibilities
- safe storage, display, transportation and handling of firearms
By signing up for this course you acknowledge that you will adhere to our training policy (see training policy page under https://www.arcanedefense.ca/training-policy.html).
This class will be limited to 12 participants, spots will be reserved based on full payment of the course fee.
Payment for the course will be by CASH or Email Money Transfer (EMT) to firstname.lastname@example.org , as we currently do not accept any other methods of payment at this time.
Cost is $170 plus applicable HST. Course Manual is $20 + GST.
Contact 613-703-2915 or email email@example.com for more information.
Location: Glen Robertson, ON